Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sweet and Innocent? Ha!

Little Miss Mena may be cute and adorable, but she's also got an onery side. On March 17th, Gene gave her his cell phone to play with. He'd locked it so she couldn't do anything, or so we thought. Somehow she dialed 911. Gene heard the phone start dialing so without looking at it, he pressed end. 911 called back to make sure everything was ok. Nice job, Mena! Then on March 18th, I was sitting at the table doing some work while Mena sat at the table with me using her scissors, glue, and paper. I stepped into the kitchen to look at the calendar and heard the snip of the scissors. It some how sounded different. I came back into the room to find a pile of hair on the table. My guess is that the hair that had come out of her ponytail was in her face so she just cut it off. Luckily, it isn't very noticable since she cut right above her right ear and the hair above it covers the short hairs up.

No comments: