Sunday, May 15, 2011

5 Months Old




Maggie "celebrated" her 5 month birthday by getting her first ear infection. She ran a low grade fever and was coughing, but wasn't pulling at her ears so we didn't realize what she was dealing with. I talked to my sister Peggy and found out that Jake gets the same symptoms with an ear infection so I took Maggie to Urgent Care. They gave us a prescription, we ran a vaporizer, and had her sleep upright in her little blue chair for a few nights in our bedroom.

I think she weighed about 17 pounds, although I forgot to weigh her on her 5 month birthday since she wasn't feeling good. She's in 3-6 month clothes. For the most part, Maggie is sleeping 9 pm to 5 am with 3-4 naps during the day. She went through a phase where she was waking up in the middle of the night but generally we were able to get her back to sleep with just a binkie.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: