Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Brunch after the Baptism

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


My mom and dad, Beth and Peyton, and Peg, Jon, and Jake came back to our apartment after church to eat brunch.  I went overboard but since so much was experiment, I was afraid something wouldn't turn out and we'd have nothing to eat.  Everything turned out so we had egg and sausage casserole in the crockpot, french toast casserole using the timed cook on the oven, blueberry muffins, bagels and cream cheese, fresh fruit, and juice!

After brunch, Mena opened her gifts.  (I really need to not talk while pictures are being taken; I look weird in quite a few!)  Mena enjoys listening to books she can look at.  I got her a music cd with a songbook.  Beth got her a children's Bible with the stories on cd.  Mom and Dad got her a beautiful wooden cross that has her name and date of baptism on it.  Peg and Jon got her a very pretty cross necklace.  Mena was thrilled with her day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: