Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Maggie

 
 
 


7-16-12 (First picture)
Maggie still sleeps in footed jammies so I haven't given her more than the fitted sheet on her toddler bed. Tonight she pulled this blanket onto her bed and wanted me to cover her up. I go back to check on her and she has turned around and has a sweaty head, but so darn cute.  Ashley Parrish made that blanket for Mena when she was born.


Other pictures are cute and the following stories are cute, but they don't match up together.

7-14-12
Maggie's favorite song to sing: twinkle little star, wonder what you are, up a ba ba ba ba sky, twinkle little star, wonder what you are

7-16-12
During a snack of a banana and animal crackers, Maggie asked 4 times for a fork. Each time I told her, "No, you don't need a fork." The last time she said, "You funny."

7-29-12
The girls had been in bed for 40 minutes when Maggie suddenly started crying. I went in and ask if she needed a diaper change. She said yes, so I changed her. As I left she said, "I wuv you!" Ahh, motherhood.


7-25-12  My post on facebook:
I miss my girls. The last time they slept at my house (just a couple of days ago) Maggie came into my room at 4:45 am (way too early), held up her arms, I lifted her into bed and she snuggled up to me and slept until my alarm went off at 6 am. What a great memory to carry me through until I get the girls back on Friday :)





Posted by Picasa

No comments: