Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mena



Here are some cute facebook posts that I made about Mena this month:

7-30-12

Mena:  Mommy, I need a haircut. My hair is getting in my armpits!

7-23-12
While driving home and listening to our new cd, Mena says, "Mommy, that's the same music from church!" Another great night at VBS!

7-22-12
Great first night at VBS! Mena enjoyed it and was amazed that I got to do the same activities that she did in her preschool class (I was with the 5 year olds).

7-20-12
Mena is playing with barbies and tells me, "The mommy and daddy are mad. They need to move." I ask, "Where will they move to?" Mena states very matter of factly, "To the sycamore tree." I then ask, "So what are they mad about?" Her reply, "They are mad at the people." Did Gene's and my divorce get mixed into the Zaccheaus story?

7-20-12
I think the barbies have moved to a nudist colony. They are now watching tv in the nude in mixed company.

7-15-12
Mena got out of bed. I told her to go back to bed. She runs towards her bedroom and runs smack into the door frame. She even bounced backwards as she fell. She was crying and I couldn't help but bust a gut laughing. I felt bad but I couldn't stop. good news: she began laughing with me. We got the yellow smiley face ice pack out, put it on her cheek and then she went back to bed "carefully."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: