Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Ornaments

 


Maggie painted me a bell ornament and Mena painted me a praying angel ornament at daycare.  Heather helped them wrap it with paper and a bow.  When I picked the girls up, Mena told me I had to put it under the tree and wait until Christmas to open it.  Later that night Mena said, "Won't you be surprised to find a bell and praying hands in your Christmas present, Mom!"  I laughed happily and said I would be surprised.  The next morning I came out of the bathroom from showering and the girls had brought the present into my bedroom.  They told me to open it.  I said I thought I was supposed to wait until Christmas.  Mena said I needed to open it now so they could put the bell and praying hands on the tree.  They jumped up and down as I opened the present and told them how wonderful their painted ornaments were.  They both took the ornaments and hung them on the tree for me.  What a happy Tuesday morning!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: