Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Morning--Santa gifts



Here is a picture of the tree when the girls came out to the living room on Christmas morning.  I heard them stirring in their beds so I went into their room.  They were chit chatting so I asked if they remembered what day it was.  They looked at me with blank stares so I said, "Merry Christmas!"  They jumped out of bed pretty fast in response.



This picture is blurry but the first thing the girls did was move their vacuum and brooms into the closet with mine!


Mena ripped her presents open a lot faster than Maggie did.  She was very excited for her new Elmo movie and then surprisingly to me, she waited pretty patiently for Maggie to open her movies.

 
 


Mena opened her magnet rings much faster than Maggie did her farm puzzle.

 
 


When they opened their doll house furniture, Mena said, "Santa brought me the wrong thing.  I told him I wanted a doll house!"  I told her that maybe Santa knew we didn't have room for a big doll house and so he didn't bring one.  She was disappointed but said ok.

 


The girls enjoyed their magnet tiles so much that they got into a fight over them while I was in the shower!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: