Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mena's Family



Mena's homework tonight was to fill out this paper.  I asked Mena to tell me who was in her family and she said, "Mommy, Daddy, Maggie, Mena, Grandma, Papa, Grandpa, and Grandma.  I have two Grandma's."  I then asked her what we like to eat and she said, "Tacos."  I asked if there was anything else we like to eat and she said, "That's all."  I read "My family enjoys going to..." and she finished the sentence with "Amigos!" and as I finished writing the word she said, "and that's all."  I asked her what we celebrate and she said, "birthdays, Christmas, Halloween" and then after a short pause asked, "Why do we have to write so many things?!"  I read "My family likes to play..." and she said, "games and that's all."  I read "My family works together when we..." and she had a hard time coming up with anything.  I reminded her that we work together to clean up supper, clean the apartment, and fold laundry because it goes faster when we work together.  She said ok and "Are we done?"  Might have been one question too long for her attention span at the moment!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: