Friday, December 13, 2013

Mena's Preschool -- Gingerbread Houses

 
 


Ms. Haze thought the kids might be tempted to eat their gingerbread house supplies so she started by having them eat gingerbread cookies first.  They were each allowed to eat one bit off their gingerbread boy.  Then they graphed to see where everyone took their first bite.  Mena and I both took a bite off an arm first.  Then the kids used an empty milk carton, graham crackers, candy, and frosting to make their own gingerbread house.  It was "dead week" for me and I was busy writing papers and giving presentations so I didn't know until the night before that I would be able to go to the party.  Mena was happily surprised when I walked into the room and later told me she was very happy I'd surprised her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: