Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tuckered Out



After the birthday party, the cousins all went home.  The girls and I spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Maggie only had a 10 minute nap in the truck earlier in the day, but she'd slept 11 hours the night before so she did just fine.  Mena decided all 3 of us needed to sleep together in the double bed in the spare bedroom.  It was a bit crowded!  We slept just fine though.  We got about 8 hours of sleep before we got up.  We ate breakfast at their house, played a bit, and then drove back to Lincoln.

We had some errands to run after we got to Lincoln and Maggie said she wasn't tired so I got done what was needed.  After we got home, Maggie was looking at the book A Charlie Brown Christmas and I offered to put in the movie.  I prepared supper after starting the dvd.  When I carried the plates out to the living room, I discovered the girls were sound asleep on the couch!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: